Corporate Advisory Services
Hamilton Rich specialises in providing pragmatic solutions to complex issues to deliver sustainable, bottom-line results.
We don’t have all the answers but we have sat in your shoes and know how tough business can be. We use skills developed from 30 years of actually running, restructuring, buying and selling businesses to solve clients’ most challenging business issues.
Corporate advisors can either complete work for you or provide actionable insights. At all times, the focus will be on your profitable growth, people, and planning for the future.
- Considering selling your business
- Reducing reliance on particular people, customers, products or suppliers
- Preparing businesses for sale and assisting in sales processes
- Enabling succession and intergenerational change
- Solving problems, identifying options, managing risk and framing decisions
- Achieving rational, cost-effective and technology-led change
- Enhancing governance processes
- Considering buying a business
- Growing sales by improving the way products and services are offered
- Entering new markets
- Retaining customers and building markets
- Understanding which activities are undermining profitability
- Acting as an independent sounding board to owners and CEOs